Date of Examination :
|Assistant Grade – III||04.2.2012 (Paper – I & II) |
05.2.2012 (Paper III)
|Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) and Typist (for Hindi Posts)||22.1.2012|
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Grade – III : 3755 posts
- Assistant Grade – II : 35 Posts
- Typists : 122 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Assistant Grade – III : Graduate Degree in any discipline / B.Com / B.Sc (Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science ) / B.E / B.Tech (Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology) with proficiency in use of computers.
- Assistant Grade – II : Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject with Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist : Graduation or equivalent. with 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
Age Limit (01.01. 2012) :
- Assistant Grade – III : Not more than 27 years
- Assistant Grade – II : Not more than 28 years
- Typists : Not more than 25 years
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Grade – III : Rs. 9300-22940
- Assistant Grade – II :
- Typists :
Fee : Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-S) by SBI Challan in case of online application or by CRF Stamp in case of offline application
How to Apply : through Online Application.
Important Dates :Last Date for Part-I Registration : 23.11.2011
Last Date to Apply Online (Part – II Registration) : 25.11.2011
Last Date to receive applications from far flung areas : 02.12.2011.